Sunday 30 September 2012

Weekly Report: Manga from Week 39

This week menu: 7 Seeds ch 114, Gantz ch 371, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ch 01-10, Nurarihyon no Mago ch 208 and Fairy Tail ch 301.

Didn't read many chapters this week. No Naruto because I put it on the same list as Bleach (on-hold list), simply because I don't find it enjoyable to read every week.

7 Seeds (Tamura Yumi) Chapter 114

Scanlated by Tsukihana Scans

7 Seeds ch 114

Fujiko will be really surprised when she saw the real Ban! Seriously, her imagination is rather wild! Ban is being bishified tenfold lol This chapter reveal an unexpected side of Chisa, I didn't know that she was capable of saying something like that. And I have no idea that Akio is her fiancee! (Who would expect that?) Why I have a bad feeling about the shelter in this chapter? The wind part surely is a premonition for something..

Gantz (Oku Hiroya) Chapter 371

Scanlated by Utopia Scanlations

Gantz ch 371

The mangaka sure love to torture his creation :p Reviving Reiko etc only to have them liquefied is not purty. It's like the Alien is asking Kurono to slice them up lol But I bet it will be very difficult since this alien looks quite strong.

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Hayashi Fumino, Satou Tsutomu and Kitaumi Tsuna) Chapter 01-10

Scanlated by Mangaholic

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ch 01-10

I'm seriously in love with this series! Tatsuya is the main reason :p Based on light novel with the same title, this manga is about magic school. The magic part got very deep and detailed explanation, one of the reasons why I like it. The author must have thought it carefully. From the very first chapter we can saw that the love between Miyuki and Tatsuya aren't the ordinary love between sibling. Though Tatsuya himself didn't realize this so it's just one-sided. I can't wait to see an anime adaptation for this series. Very sure this will get one in the near future. When that happen, I demand FukuJun as Tatsuya's seiyuu!!

Nurarihyon no Mago (Shiibashi Hiroshi) Chapter 208

Scanlated by -

Nurarihyon no Mago ch 208

This chapter surely worth the wait! If you said 60 pages full of fabulous color is not enough for you, then you are more greedy than me :p I have to admit that it feels very rushed. I still don't understand why Jump cancel this AWESOME series (certainly more awesome than most of the stuff in Jump) but bitching about it won't change the fact that this got cancelled in the worst time so I'll stop. The fight between Rikuo and Yoshihira could spend at least one volume in proper circumstances but it was compressed in a very efficient way. I don't exactly understand how Nurarihyon suddenly change his form and why Setsura seems to worried so much about it, can anyone explain to me? As usual, he looks so bad-ass xD

Fairy Tail (Mashima Hiro) Chapter 301

Scanlated by MangaStream

Fairy Tail ch 301

Finally a chapter with proper explanation about some question we have been wondering! So Acnologia was humanat first.. Kinda shocked! But I doubt Zeref really had something to do with 'that thing'. And why I get the feeling that the dragon who first recommend 'live in harmony with human' is Igneel? Dunno, but that seems impossible. Oh, I must state that Zealconis is the most hilarious dragon I ever seen! He made this chapter so refreshing!