Friday 15 July 2011

Weekly Report: Manga from 10 Jul - 16 Jul 2011

This week menu: Code Breaker ch129-130, Shiki ch41, Bleach ch456, Naruto ch547, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ch345, Hapi Mari ch20, Boku Kimi ch63 and Faster Than a Kiss ch42.

This post was published earlier than usual, because I will be busy in Saturday and Sunday. I don't think I can read another new chapter even if it's out in those two days, that's why I decided to publish it now. Anyway, this week's manga was less than previous week. And because of that, I can include some pics! *yay* Another note, there's new chapter for Houou Gakuen - Misoragumi and Mishounen Produce, but I don't feel like reading it atm. Maybe it will be included in next week's report.


Code Breaker (Kamijyo Akimine) Chapter 129-130

In chapter 129, we get explanation on Yukihina power and his relation with Heike. It was a little surprising even for me (lol I don't even know that he had that beautiful long hair). Who'd expect that he's an undead? I wonder if Rui already known about it before...

Chapter 130 was less surprising, partly because I've read chapter 131 before I read it. But this chapter makes me remember that there's one Code:Names we haven't saw yet. Why I had an idea that he's also one of the founder of Eden? Just a hunch though.


Shiki (Ono Fuyumi and Fujisaki Ryu) Chapter 41 [end]

This is the last chapter but I didn't see Natsuno at all. Guess he really died in chapter 40. And here I am, still hoping that he isn't dead, but this chapter shattered all my hope :( I'm a little disappointed at the end. Basically it took similar route with Shiki anime. I was hoping I could have different end, but that hope was also shattered to bit now :(


Bleach (Kubo Tite) Chapter 456

With this chapter, Bleach celebrate its 10 years serialization (heck I don't even remember if Fosshiizel didn't mention it in his tweet :p). Well, I hope you end soon Bleach, because if Kubo-sensei keep prolonging it, the story will be less and less interesting. On the chapter itself, no real progress happened. All Ichigo did was screaming to Tsukishima and I'm not amused :|


Naruto (Kishimoto Masashi) Chapter 547

We get another look at Gaara's past in this chapter, this time from his dad's POV. Seems like his dad and his mom didn't really hate him after all. But I hope his dad confession didn't waver Gaara's decision to 'kill' him.


Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Amano Akira) Chapter 345

Daemon's reason for his ideal Vongola family turns out to be quite boring for me. It was for his woman, like how the previous chapter hinted. And now that he's dead, we've reached the climax of Shimon's arc. I bet what Vindice going to tell to Vongola and Shimon will be the start of another new arc.


Hapi Mari (Enjouji Maki) Chapter 20

Wow, Chiwa was really irritating in this chapter. I know that she did all those things for Hokuto, but Hokuto himself already said he didn't want it, why still bother to do it? On the other hand, the woman in Hokuto's dad hospital do made me curious. As far as I can remember this is her first appearance (cmiiw).


Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Aoki Kotomi) Chapter 63

D'aawwww, this chapter almost make me cry. Takuma finally proposed Mayu! Mayu, her parents and me was quite shocked. I really didn't see this coming. It thought he would propose Mayu after he's recovered. Looking forward Mayu and her parents reaction in the next chapter!


Faster Than a Kiss (Tanaka Meca) Chapter 42

Ugh, Faster Than a Kiss's pace is still as slow as snail. I thought sensei will tell us about Kazuma's past in this chapter but it seems like she likes to make us wait. We must wait for another chapter to see Kazuma's past. Well, at least I saw Hell Maa-kun in this chapter :p


Pics spam, be ready to be spoiled if you haven't read the chapters

Code Breaker ch129 >> w00t! Yukihina looks so damn kewl~

Code Breaker 130 >> Even if it's Sakura, doing something like this to Emperor-sama is unforgivable!

Bleach ch456 >> That's why you should did it for YOURSELF, not YOUR FRIEND Ichigo!

Naruto ch547 >> Good for you, Gaara

Boku Kimi ch63 >> He looks so calm that it's almost ... scary

Faster Than a Kiss ch42 >> Hell Maa-kun is back!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Now that I've talked about all these chapters that I read this week, let me talk about different thing. This week I joined Google+. I thought I should talk about it simply because I want more people on my circles. Feel free to circle me! I'm not sure if it's still invite only or already opened to public, but if you need an invitation, just drop a comment and I will gladly send you one.