Sunday 3 July 2011

Weekly Report: Manga from 26 Jun - 02 Jul 2011

This week menu: Nurarihyon no Mago ch 156-157, Ao Haru Ride ch 05, Bleach ch 454, Naruto ch 545, Monster and Child ch 01, Black Bird side story (v7), Himitsu special (v4) and Fairy Tail ch 240.

Finally, my weekly report is back!! A little late but it's back. I made minor change on the format, the pics was moved to the bottom of the post (no pics for this week though, since I'm running out of time). I might add more than two pics for each chapter or didn't add any pic at all, it depends on how interesting the chapter and my free time. Anyway, me finally caught up with Fairy Tail, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Vampire Knight's recent chapter during my hiatus so they will appear in weekly report if I get new chapter :)


Nurarihyon no Mago (Shiibashi Hiroshi) Chapter 156-157

Eugh, Sanmoto's transformation was ..... disgusting. Let's not talk about it :p Kurotabou and Rihan, on the other hand, was so damn kewl in these chapters. Good thing that Kurotabou finally remember his origin. Can't wait to see Rihan's matoi in the next chapter!


Ao Haru Ride (Sakisaka Io) Chapter 05

Mwehehehe, I'm very pleased with this chapter (let me tell you, it's NOT because of Kou's naked body :p). Nice to see more interaction between Kou and Futaba. Anyway, am I the only one that feel there's something between Murao and Kou? It seems like she had something with him.


Bleach (Kubo Tite) Chapter 454

I hope I can stop complaining every week, but it seems that Kubo-sensei likes me when I did it (since he never give good chapter that can satisfied me). I was excited when I saw Urahara but, damn he just appear without any explanation and the story just move to Ichigo and Ginjou. And we still didn't know who is the mysterious shinigami! (please be Rukia :D)


Naruto (Kishimoto Masashi) Chapter 545

Well, Naruto didn't suck as much as Bleach for this week. Actually, every time the story moves to Naruto, the word 'awesome' is guaranteed (but when it tells something about Kabuto or Madara, a very boring chapter is guaranteed :p). Oh, and it's nice to see Naruto's tajuu kagebunshin after a while. When was the last time he used it? I can't remember..


Monster and Child (Okino Maho) Chapter 01 [end]

One shot with vampire theme that was recommended by manga weekend. It was awesome for a one shot. The story was packed with lots of emotion, and this is not your typical vampire story that will bore you to death. Well, maybe some parts was no different with usual vampire story, but this one was definitely worth checking!


Black Bird (Sakurakoji Kanako) Side Story (v7)

WTH?! Kyou only appear in one small panel in this chapter! I'm not pleased! :p Well, actually the story isn't that bad, but it's not good either. Just another average side story.


Himitsu (Shimizu Reiko) Special (v4)

Okay, it's just a special chapter but it was great as usual. And it's from Maki's point of view! He's afraid of sleeping, because he might say something in his sleep :( Oh, I know that feeling. That's why I prefer to sleep alone.


Fairy Tail (Mashima Hiro) Chapter 240

LoL, Juvia was so hilarious in this chapter, especially when she crawls like a cockroach :)) Her beloved Gray-sama finally had his fight with Ultear. I must say that his new technique using his own blood was quite nice.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm aware that Nurarihyon no Mago ch 158, Fairy Tail ch 241, Katekyo Hitman Reborn ch 343 and many others already out. But since I haven't read it, those chapters will be included in the next weekly report. Hope I can provide some pics next week.