Sunday 10 July 2011

Weekly Report: Manga from 03 Jul - 09 Jul 2011

This week menu: Claymore ch116, D.Gray-man ch206, Nurarihyon no Mago ch158, Bleach ch455, Naruto ch546, Code Breaker ch127-128, Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ch343-344, Fairy Tail ch241-242, Boku Kimi ch62, Skip Beat ch177, Hana no Kishi ch27, Vampire Knight ch73 and Junai Labyrinth ch17-19.

Whooaa, I read a lot this week! Sorry for not providing any picture again this week, I was busy marathoning and catching up with lots of spring anime ^^


Claymore (Yagi Norihiro) Chapter 116

So this chapter was mainly about the resurrected Claymore from the past. Seem like the mangaka really want to show that they're powerful, to the point that I think it's too much. And what's that? Did I see Cassandra blushing in page 27? Oh please, no yuri please -_-"


D.Gray-man (Hoshino Katsura) Chapter 206

Waaaaw, extra story about Allen and Cross Marian!! Little Allen was so cute~ Just wondering though, is this chapter a premonition that Cross Marian still alive? I hope so. It would be such a waste if he just die like that.


Nurarihyon no Mago (Shiibashi Hiroshi) Chapter 158

Heh, so Rihan's human part don't have that weird hair style? Kewl! And the fighting scene in this chapter was so bad-ass, thanks to Rihan and Kurotabou combi. Finally, Sanmoto is going to face his end!


Bleach (Kubo Tite) Chapter 455

I feel something was off. If I remember correctly, Ichigo never intend to kill his enemy before. Now, he's so desperate to kill Tsukishima. So weird, Kubo finally change Ichigo's character NOW? *sigh* Well, now that he must face Chad and Inoue, I'm sure that he will not able to do anything, since he never want to hurt them.


Naruto (Kishimoto Masashi) Chapter 546

I was praising Naruto last chapter, but he only show up in a few panel this time. I'm disappointed. But at least, there's Gaara, ready to fight his father. next chapter should be interesting if it's about Gaara vs his father.


Code Breaker (Kamijyo Akimine) Chapter 127-128

Lily reappear in these chapter. I hate her back then, and I still hate her now, even if she's on Ogami side. Chapter 127 introduce new character, named Ikurumi Shion. Well, he sucks, no need to talk about him. Even his ability was so unoriginal, it's similar to Kanon from Naruto. It didn't take much time for Ogami to defeat him.


Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Amano Akira) Chapter 343-344

Amano-sensei really likes to drag the fight between Tsuna and Daemon. But, it finally end in chapter 344. I hope he really die this time. It's irritating when the enemy keep survive and come back. I'm quite curious about the woman next to Daemon in his photo, hope sensei will explain it in the next chapter.


Fairy Tail (Mashima Hiro) Chapter 241-242

I'm always curious of why Ultear hates his mother so much, even though her mother seems like a nice person to me. Chapter 241 finally explain it. Turns out it's another misunderstanding. Chapter 242 was more interesting for me, since it had Zeref in a few pages (I'm his fan after all ^^).


Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Aoki Kotomi) Chapter 62

Good, at least Takuma's father isn't as egoist as his mother. That's how a good parent should act. Anyway, the story really reach it climax, and the last page in this chapter really give that impression. Only five chapters left, let's see how it's going to end.


Skip Beat (Nakamura Yoshiki) Chapter 177

The scene between Cain and Setsu in this chapter was so cute and funny. Really, both of them never cease to make me laugh. Though there's no real progress in this chapter, I still enjoy it. I hope next chapter would be more exciting!


Hana no Kishi (Nishikata Mai) Chapter 27

The fight between Ran and Rei end in this chapter. I can't say that Ran win the fight, since Rei didn't do his best. It's quite clear that he hold back and don't want to hurt his sister. The last few page was unexpected though, never had a feeling that Sen will stab Rei like that.


Vampire Knight (Hino Matsuri) Chapter 73

A little surprised when Zero said he never thought that Yuki betrayed him. Well, that just show how much he loves her (not sure about this, but at least that's what I thought). Btw, the story still moved at snail's pace and I'm not excited about it.


Junai Labyrinth (Nakaji Yuki) Chapter 17-19

Love triangle between Haruto, Umi and Reila still continue as usual. In Chapter 19, Umi's parents finally reveal that Haruto is adopted, thus mean that he isn't her real brother. If it was me, I will be very happy to hear that. But our protagonist was different, she was depressed because of it :|