Saturday 12 March 2011

Weekly Report: Manga from 06 Mar - 12 Mar 2011

This week menu: Black Bird ch 26, Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu ch 48, Houou Gakuen - Misoragumi ch 01-07 and Bleach ch 440.
I can't cover as many chapter as previous post this week. Blame it on my connection error and RL business :(
I'll cover Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu chapter 49, Ao no Exorcist chapter 23 and Hana no Kishi chapter 22 in next week report.

Black Bird (Sakurakoji Kanako) Chapter 26

Mwahahahaha, that evil grin of Kyou was the best! Actually I find the first half of this chapter rather boring. I hate how Misao's crying and crying like that. But, after Kyou displayed that awesome evil grin of him, I just can't help but laugh. I almost felt on the same trap, I think they're going to accept the Dragon's request. Oh yeah, and Misao idea for the chocolate spread was quite daring. How she will respond if Kyou really make 'chocolate banana'? That makes me curious :)) Next chapter is about how Misao and Kyou spend the night alone in Misao's home. I bet they're going to flirt here and there :p


Boku no Hatsukoi wo Kimi ni Sasagu (Aoki Kotomi) Chapter 48

I'm happy that they've already experience that, but somehow Mayu end up irritating me in this chapter. Seriously, she's too hyper about it. I can understand why Takuma become angry at her. In short, I find previous chapter a lot better than this chapter.


Houou Gakuen - Misoragumi (Aki Arata) Chapter 1-7

At first, I was almost convinced that this series is shoujo-ai. That makes me plan to drop this series after first chapter. But after finished reading chapter 1, I changed my mind. This is hilarious, it's too good to be dropped! This series is full of freaks! There's no one that seems normal. Saeba Kei, the protagonist, likes female and hate male even though she's female (this is why I thought it's shoujo-ai). She always puke when there're boys near her! Well, she's not the only freak in this manga. In every chapter we always get at least one new character. All of them are unique in their own way :p But of course my favorite character here is Yajin Yui. He's someone in Hiruma (ES21) league, like to intimidate others people for his own benefit. My favorite number 2 is Kirie Fumijou, the masochist that was introduced in chapter 6. This guy is just too hilarious! I don't think we will get another new character in chapter 8, but let's see.. Aerandria, I hope you release chapter 8 soon :)


Bleach (Kubo Tite) Chapter 440

Sorry, I don't like this chapter (again :p). Everyone is threating Ichigo like a kid and I don't like it. And I can't believe Kubo-sensei spent almost half page just to tell us that Orihime can't remember Shishigawara's name. That was lame. What is interesting in this chapter was the fact that Inoue got stabbed, but nothing happen to her. Don't tell me it's because something like Tsukishima fullbring didn't work against fellow fullbringer. And now it's clear that Tsukishima isn't on the same side with Kuujo. Next chapter is probably an explanation about who is Tsukishima. Ahhh, I still can't like this arc :(

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! Black Bird is up to chapter 26 already? I need to catch up >///<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you read it too?
    Kyo was awesome in this chapter you must read it! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Kubo really needs to work on his pacing, as well as his panelling cos right now it's lacking in both intensity and actual art.

    Seeing the latest chapter released today though, he hasn't learned anything. In fact, this chapter felt MUCH more empty in content.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I agree with you, he tends to spend too much panel on useless thing (>,<)
    But I still prefer this chapter (441) rather than previous chapter, maybe because there's no Orihime in this chapter :p

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, will ya? ^^