Sunday 7 October 2012

Weekly Report: Anime from Week 40

This week menu: Hunter X Hunter (2011) Ep 49, Shin Sekai Yori Ep 01, Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun Ep 01, Kamisama Hajimemashita Ep 01, Zetsuen no Tempest Ep 01 and Kintama Ep 01.

I've been waiting for the time when I can make an anime version of my weekly report. Here it is! It's the start of an awesome season full of interesting anime :)

Hunter X Hunter (2011) - 49

Hunter X Hunter (2011) ep 49

I finally reached the point where I don't know how the story will progress anymore because this is where I stopped watching the 1999's version. Dang, this episode was so full of suspense! It's on par with ep 47 (my favorite so far, or before this episode aired). Can't wait to see what's going to happen to Gon and Killua! I doubt Hisoka will try to help them, not this time.

Shin Sekai Yori - 01

Shin Sekai Yori ep 01

The first impression is on sunny side up [LINK]

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun - 01

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun ep 01

The first impression is on sunny side up [LINK]

Kamisama Hajimemashita - 01

Kamisama Hajimemashita - 01

The first impression is on sunny side up [LINK]

Zetsuen no Tempest - 01

Zetsuen no Tempest ep 01

The first impression is on sunny side up [LINK]

Kintama - 01

Kintama ep 01

I know this is cheating because I haven't finished the first Gintama, but I just want to see (or hear) Nakamura Yuuichi as Kintama! Hahaha I had so much fun watching this episode. Hilarious MAX! I feel sorry for Gin-san but I must admit that Kin-san is awesome xD Don't worry Gin-san, I still lurve you even if everyone forget about you :D I didn't expect Kin-san to be a cyborg though BWAHAHAHAHA!! Oh, the OP was niceee, definitely one of the best OP for this season so far.